Engineering Professional Development
Fundamentals of Offshore Structures (FOS) 2024 Date TBD
- This course will review the fundamentals of all types of offshore structures (fixed or floating), and will provide participants with an understanding of their design and construction; specifically, the theory and process of such design.
Design of Fixed Offshore Platforms (DFOP) 2024 Date TBD
- This course explores topics such as Earthquake Engineering, Spectral Analysis Application, and Structural Reliability, and encourages group discussions of actual design problems in order to ensure students can put the newly learned concepts to use.
Design of Floating Production Systems (DFPS) 2024 Date TBD
- By studying the theory and current methods in relation to the design and construction of floating platforms, participants will gain a complete understanding of the fundamental design process and modern design practices in the field.
These courses are administered by Texas Engineering Executive Education at The University of Texas at Austin. Detailed course and registration information may be found at https://executive.engr.utexas.edu/prof-dev/courses
2023-2024 Holiday Closings
OTRC will be closed for the following holidays:
- September 4, 2023 Labor Day
- November 23-24, 2023 – Thanksgiving
- December 25, 2023- January 1, 2024 Winter Break
- January 15, 2024 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- May 27, 2024 – Memorial Day Holiday
- June 19. 2024 – Juneteenth Holiday
- July 4, 2024 – Independence Day Holiday