Engineering Professional Development
Fundamentals of Offshore Structures (FOS) April 11-15, 2022
- This course will review the fundamentals of all types of offshore structures (fixed or floating), and will provide participants with an understanding of their design and construction; specifically, the theory and process of such design.
Design of Fixed Offshore Platforms (DFOP) April 18-22, 2022
- This course explores topics such as Earthquake Engineering, Spectral Analysis Application, and Structural Reliability, and encourages group discussions of actual design problems in order to ensure students can put the newly learned concepts to use.
Design of Floating Production Systems (DFPS) April 25-29. 2022
- By studying the theory and current methods in relation to the design and construction of floating platforms, participants will gain a complete understanding of the fundamental design process and modern design practices in the field.
These courses are administered by Texas Engineering Executive Education at The University of Texas at Austin. Detailed course and registration information may be found at https://executive.engr.utexas.edu/prof-dev/courses
2021-2022 Holiday Closings
OTRC will be closed for the following holidays:
- September 6, 2021- Labor Day – UT Campus only
- November 25-26 2021 – Thanksgiving
- December 24, 2021- January 1, 2022 Winter Break
- January 17, 2022 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- March 18, 2022 – Spring Break – TAMU Campus only
- May 30, 2022 – Memorial Day Holiday